Automotive. We move the automotive industry
Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, we are an owner-managed global logistics and freight forwarding firm with over 1,000 employees in 200 locations worldwide.
Available Worldwide: SENATOR INTERNATIONAL runs its own freight & logistics operations in more than 200 manufacturing hubs of the global automotive industry – perfect for reliable, highly personalized service on a global basis.
Customized service: Every customer is given a “contact partner” who will serve as a dedicated advisor for customized work-flow integration – ideal for smoothly integrating all of your specialized needs into an optimal process. For us, every customer is unique.
Our Core Competencies: Efficient, speedy, effective delivery, from local parts suppliers to far-flung manufacturing sites around the world. We use best-in-class practices and are results-oriented – you can count on us to deliver on-time, every time, and with all custom specifications met.
Worldwide optimization of freight forwarding processes and transport times: We have mastered the complex dynamics of international logistics networks, and can design a customized optimization of your company’s freight logistics performance.
“One-stop shop for logistics services” (Sea and air freight, Process Engineering, IT Solutions, Domestic Freight): With us, you will get the entire freight forwarding process accomplished, beginning to end, from one cohesive work process. We offer a complete range of services for freight forwarding & logistics, including IT services, at a global standard of excellence.
SENATOR INTERNATIONAL: First Class Global Logistics
You can count on us for: flexibility, reliability, custom individual attention, dedication to understanding and meeting your specific needs, and a contact partner who will bring this all together. We have many years of expertise and we want to share it with you to achieve outstanding results for your business
Our Automotive Competence Center offers:
- Centralized supply chain coordination and management, all the way through from parts suppliers to OEM manufacturing sites to the after-sales market, on a globalized basis. Our Senator Control Tower will manage all aspects of your freight forwarding needs, and smoothly integrate them for a high value-added experience.
- OEM-approved and certified work processes
- Industry Relationships Worldwide
- IT solutions for KPI reporting, and for the process optimization of logistics cost structures
- Door-to-door global logistics
- SKD, CKD, parts assembling
- Inhouse logistics management
- Purchase order management
- Carry-on service, for urgent custom orders
- 24/7 service hotline
- Individual contact partner
- 4-Party logistics (4PL) management
Still have questions?
Please choose your counterpart – we gladly assist you!