We are constantly developing. Thanks to this fundamental approach, we ensure that we will always be able to find the best solution for customers, employees and the company – in all of the five basic tenets of our quality management system.
1. In the interests of our customers
We promote awareness of quality and responsibility amongst our employees. This is how we get the best outcome for our customers.
2. Knowledge and qualifications
We focus on training, information and qualifications. This means that we are always one step ahead when it comes to meeting growing requirements.
3. Satisfaction from A to Z
We act with an eye on the future – and constantly improve our service quality.
4. Responsibility for people and the environment
Actively protecting the environment and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is a matter of course for us.
5. Value creation through efficiency
We optimise our processes. After all, good organisation and ideal processes enable maximum efficiency.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO/IEC 27001 : 2017-06 Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001 : 2018 Occupational health and safety management system
- GDP Standard EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use
In 2021, SENATOR INTERNATIONAL was again awarded the title: UmweltPartner Hamburg for voluntary additional services in the field of environmental and climate protection.