U.S. customs brokerage. First class compliance
The probability of sustaining a loss on goods in transit is greater than you may think. On average, one ship sinks every day. Long voyages, extensive moving and shifting of cargo, theft and bad weather all add substantially to the potential for loss or damage. Many shippers are misled into relying on the carrier to pay for losses in transit. That can be a major mistake. Law or tariff restrictions limit the liability of most carriers. Also, most carriers are not responsible for losses which are unforeseeable and beyond their control.
SENATOR INTERNATIONAL can provide you with a comprehensive cargo insurance program that will protect your interests under any of these circumstances.
Among the many options we offer are:
- Ocean and airfreight coverage
- Inland truck or rail coverage
- Comprehensive “All Risk” warehouse to warehouse coverage (including high risk countries)
- Product deterioration and/or refrigeration breakdown protection
- Product recall or rejection
- Highly technical or sensitive equipment
- Export credit and political risk protection
- Contingency coverage
- Perishable items
- Container insurance
- Multinational processing, distribution and/or warehousing (including bonded warehousing)
- Project relocation
- War risks protection
- Strikes, riots and civil commotion
Still have questions?
Please choose your counterpart – we gladly assist you!